Sneakers that free your feet – to flex, breathe, and move without feeling weighed down. On top, they sport engineered knit uppers that are unbelievably light, stretchy, breathable, summer-friendly. Underneath they boast FitFlop's new featherlight, hyper-flexible Anatomiflex™ midsoles that move with your feet. And with clean styling and great colours you can team them with almost any casual outfit (a good thing, because you'll NEVER want to take these off).
- To keep your Flexknit™ shoes clean, use a cloth to (very) gently dab dirty areas with cold water and mild soap, then simply let them air dry.
- • on FitFlop’s superlight, hyper-flexible Anatomiflex™ midsoles for all-day comfort
- • made of 'bouncy' high-rebound cushioning that feels great to walk on
- • average to wide fit
- • biomechanically engineered, supercomfortable engineered knit sneakers
- • ultra-light, stretchy, breathable uppers, in a 3D-textured engineered knit (nylon mix)
- • with faux-leather (PU) heel
- • adjustable round cotton laces
- • elasticated collar and webbing pull tab for easy on and off
- • mesh-lined footbed, with antibacterial treatment to help prevent odour
- • seamless built-in arch contour
- • ultra-light sole with hard-wearing slip-resistant rubber pods